If you have ever listened to me present a talk or speak with a client, I repeatedly talk about knowing your why.
Motivation and will power will go up and down but thats when your why will come in and keep you on track.
So here I list a few key questions to help you to work out your why but also to stay on track.
- What would you like to achieve?
- Why do you want to achieve this?
- Why is it important to you?
- What can you put in place to achieve your why?
- Is the WHY realistic for you right now?
The bottom line is knowing your why will motivate you and direct you.
It will keep you accountable and on track.
So let me give you an example.
- I would like to achieve real success on the online programme.
- I want to help as many people as I possibly can.
- I got a second chance at life and I want to make a difference.
- I can be honest, work hard and give 100% support to our members.
- Yes it is. I have set time aside to achieve this and I am willing to make sacrifices to be successful.
Come and join our Online Health Fitness and Wellbeing Programme and enjoy 7 days FREE. Register via www.janettecardyfitness.co.uk
Love to hear your why.