Set goals and make them happen in 2020. I don’t personally set new year resolutions as such, but I do set goals.
Here are my top tips to help you set goals AND to achieve them.
- Make your goal specific. So for instance, if you want to lose weight. Dont just say that. Have the big goal, but also smaller goals that will work as stepping stones towards the big goal.
- Personally, I think its good to think of ways to behave differently . So the outcome of the goal can be the same but its easier to stay focused on what you can control AND enjoy.
- Establish the WHY. Don’t just look at the task but the process and the reason. For example, if you would like to get out of debt and this is what you say to yourself, then this is not the WHY its the WHAT. Why might be to provide better bedroom furniture for my children’s bedrooms.
- Your WHY needs to be big enough to sustain you through the frustration. As, its naive to think there wont be any dips along the way. But, this is why when we achieve our goals, the success is truly special.
- If you really want to succeed, find some one to help hold you accountable. We are less likely to want to disappoint a friend.
Have big intentions, but also big commitments towards your 2020 GOALS. Here at Janette Cardy Fitness we provide 1:1 mentoring, support and accountability. Maybe your lack of self belief has held you back in the past, well lets not do the same for 2020. I want to help you to achieve your goals, find clarity, enthusiasm and help you to move forward in both business and life goals.
Are you ready?
Come and join me.