I am hearing from so many members/clients who are struggling with sleep during this latest lockdown .
Here I share my top tips which might help you to create a routine that works better for you.
- Try to go to bed at approximately the same time. Create a routine where possible.
- Try to wake up at the same time too. Don’t try to catch up on sleep so to speak.
- Before you go to bed, take time to wind down. Try things like our meditation on our online programme, a hot drink, a relaxing bath.
- Try apps such as Calm.
- Leave your phone in another room.
- Reduce caffeine.
Increase bright light exposure during the day and also get your steps in.
- Consider your bedroom environment. Temperature, noise, furniture etc.
- Do you need a new pillow?
- Exercise regularly.
The bottom line is sleep is a key role in our overall health and wellbeing.
It can affect your hormones. It can affect your weight and of course your overall mood.
For further support on life coaching, nutrition, wellness and fitness feel free to get in contact with us and ask any questions that you would like.